I’m Rachel. I grew up in the Middle East, studying in Dubai through my teenage years where I first discovered my love for events.
Being an expat brat – half Brazilian, half British – I developed a love for new adventures, cultural diversity and extreme creativity due to my fortunate youth in so many countries. From Dubai, I was fortunate enough to attended Les Roches School for Hotel Management in Switzerland where I completed my Bachelors Degree in Hotel Management specialising in Events.
I have worked as a part of incredible organisations around the world, some of the top to mind are:
- Royal Society of Medicine in London as sales and events manager.
- The Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London as a social and events executive.
- Crowne Plaza London Kensington as a meetings and events coordinator.
- Atlantis The Palm in Dubai as a manager in training for events and banqueting.
- Chill Out Productions in Dubai as the PR and marketing manager.
- St. Regis Florence as sales management in training.
- Westin Excelsior Florence as sales management in training.
- ME Melia in Barcelona as VIP receptionist.
All incredible locations where I have slowly built over a decade of experience and contacts, catering to the highest end of social events, often pulling off extreme and sometimes crazy ideas.
Currently based in Edinburgh learning about J.K Rowling, making Vegan Cakes, tasting Whiskey and helping the local YMCA Women’s Shelter.
Think thats enough about me, lets get into the fun stuff!